People often first come to know us by hearing of our advanced technology and offering advanced treatments such as dental implants, cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry. However, the foundation of our practice is and always has been general dentistry, or what some refer to as ‘family dentistry.’
The way most think about general dentistry is for routine care, such as your 6-month cleanings and exams. General dentistry also covers sealants, filling cavities and extractions. Even the process of creating custom mouthguards falls under general dentistry.
We are proud to provide a comprehensive array of dental services, including:
• General Dentistry – Regular and preventive care for all ages
• Cosmetic Dentistry – Improving the appearance of smiles through crowns, veneers, bonding, tooth whitening, and gum recontouring
• Restorative Dentistry – Protecting or replacing teeth with crowns, crown & bridge, partials, dentures
• Implant Dentistry – All phases of dental implants including diagnosis, placement and attachment of the final teeth.
• Invisalign & Invisalign Teen – Tooth straightening method without uncomfortable wires and brackets.
• TMJ Therapy – Adjustments to correct most problems caused by bite misaligment.
• Sleep Apnea/Snoring Therapy – Custom-designed, comfortable mouth appliances are created to restore sound, restful sleep without the need for CPAP.
• Gum Recontouring & Gum Disease Therapy – Our technology can reshape gum tissue to provide a more natural smile line as well as combat many stages of periodontal disease.
We pride ourselves on our complete care environment and ability to fulfill virtually every dental need for all ages. We are committed to exceptional comfort and optimal outcomes at every appointment.
Whenever you (or someone you know) have a dental need, of any type, we are happy to help. It is our goal to be the only dental office you’ll ever need!